Commercial Kitchen Planner
Chris Gannon started in the restaurant business in 1978 as a dishwasher and worked his way into restaurant management for a major restaurant chain.
In 1984, he became associated with a restaurant equipment dealer as Dealer Sales Rep. For over 30 years he has assisted clients in designing, outfitting and opening numerous food service ventures. His clientele has ranged from large institutional projects to smaller independent businesses. He has been involved in hundreds of projects.
Chris’ role as a consultant has ranged from food service projects to manufacturer start-ups. He is comfortable working with Architects, General Contractors, Building Inspectors and Health Department Inspectors. He has developed a reputation for being a “Hands On Consultant” who makes sure that every client is assured he is involved in every step of the process working to open a new or renovated restaurant.
In his over 30 years in the industry, Chris has made it a point to continue his food service education with industry advocates such as FEDA (Food Equipment Distributors Association), NAFEM (North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers) and multiple co-op buying groups. He has attended numerous manufacturer’s in house training seminars, industry shows, and local meetings with regional manufacturers representatives.
His completed projects range from small independent establishments to large institutional clients. He has done extensive work in the Hotel, Healthcare, Education and Government fields.
Some current and past completed projects:
- Beach Bagels- New Location
- Cape Fear Community College- Multiple Projects
- Embassy Suites-Consult/Design
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center- Betty H. Cameron Women’s & Children’s Hospital- Dining Facility
- River Place- Consult/Design
- Camp Lejeune- Multiple Projects
- Carolina East Medical- New Dining Facility
- Fortunate Glass- Wine Bar
- Cast Iron Kitchen- New Café
- Epic Food Company- Coffee/Beverage Expansion to Next Door Space
- Porches Café- River Bluff’s, Planned Community
- Country Club of Landfall- New Equipment
- Wrightsville Manor- Events Venue
- The Pub At Sweet N Savory- Remodel
- Saw Mill Restaurant- Remodel
- River Landing Country Club- Original Club House
- New Hanover County Senior Resource Center- Remodel
- Poe’s Tavern- New Restaurant & Bar
- Flaming Amy’s Barn- New Restaurant 2nd Location
- Flaming Amy’s Bowl- New Restaurant 2nd Location
- Tama Tea- Tea Café
- Trolly Stop- Chapel Hill NC